Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Younger than that now

#15 - A song that describes you

This was a tough one.

Initially, I thought I would name this one, but it wasn't too accurate.

Then I thought I could use this one, but I am most certainly not white.

I turned to this next, but then it has hardly anything to do with me.
(If you haven't recognised it yet, its about time you saw this (sorry, ye folks out there who aren't familiar with Tamil))

Finally I was hoping I could go with this before realising that it wasn't a song in the first place (but something you should definitely watch if you haven't already).

And then, after much deliberation, I settled upon the following, a song by Dylan regretting his past actions in the folk movement, realising how much he had changed since, something I do once a month or something.

"My Back Pages", by Bob Dylan

(And if you were wondering who was the best lyricist around, this one should give you a strong candidate.)

Again, just too many covers on Youtube to find the original. So here is Dylan himself at it and here is a super-awesome combination of him, George Harrison and Eric Clapton.

No comments:

Post a Comment